Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bret's Birth Story

Bret-Alexander`s birthstory
it started sunday night with cramps and i thought they were false contractions. my husband went to work and by 10 am my contractions were 2-3 min, apart. i had an appt at 11 am and they told me to come in. my husband left work and took me. at the office i was 5 cm. we rushed to the hospital and into LDR by noon. at 3:30 i was fully dialated and began pushing. i pushed for 2 hours and made little progress. i was in extreme pain and could no longer go on. i was then prepped for an emergency c-section. bret was stuck on my pelvic bone and was too big. but he is here now and he is perfect :)

Original due date: 10-31-08
Type of delivery: Cesarean section
Duration of labor: 2.5 hours
Weight @ birth: 8 lbs. 15 oz.
Length @ birth: 21.25

No comments:

Post a Comment